Visible Set 1: Stirrup LEDs Pro | Reflex saddle pad | Reflective jacket
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versand
Our Visible Set 1 consists of:
1. Stirrup LEDs PRO
A pair (left/right) of high quality Stirrup LEDs PRO.
Choice of black or white translucent treads including screws.
- 270° white light (front, left, right)
- 90° Red rear light (rear) or 360° yellowish light (warm white)
- 300 Lumen
- StVO Conform
- More safety
- More grip
- Long durability
- Environmentally friendly material
- Beautiful design
- Perfect quality
- Patented system
- Handmade in Germany
Fits in any standard stirrup with a removable rubber insert.
The elongated hole on the underside of the stirrup must have the following dimensions:
Length: Min. 9.5cm / Max. 12cm
Width: Min. 2.8cm / Max. 3.5cm
batteries 2pcs. (Type: V23a) not included.
(Available at Amazon, Rewe, DM, Kaufland, electronics stores etc.)
Color deviations are possible and cannot be objected to.
2. Lovelstar Reflex Softshell Jacke (Unisex)
Each jacket is produced by us personally under the highest standards.
- 2 layers
- Reflectors: front, back, outside of sleeves
- Water repellent and breathable
- Extended back
- Fleece lining in contrasting color
- Seams reinforced.
- 2 front pockets with zip
- 2 inner pockets on the sleeve
- Made in Germany
Material: 100% Polyester
3. Waldhausen Reflex saddle pad
- High-quality saddle pad with star-shaped quilting. In addition, the saddle pad is edged with a silver reflective band and has two reflective strips on each side for more visibility in the dark. With extra high withers.
REFLEX articles for horse and rider -
For a good "being seen" in the evening:
our products ensure more safety and visibility for horse and rider in the dark.
Outer material: 40% cotton; 60% polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
Foam: 100% polyester
WE STAND FOR QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
Road traffic regulations and legal situation
According to road laws, riders must be clearly visible in the twilight, darkness and in poor visibility, as well as other traffic participants. Riders must therefore carry a non-dazzling strong white light with them, which is clearly visible on the left side to the front and back. Reflective equipment alone is not enough.